Underhill tweet: David Onyemata arrested for possession of marijuana. (2 Viewers)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Onyemata received a summons because the drug amounts did not reach distribution levels.
“It was a personal amount,” Lopinto said.
Well crap. Dude gets a quarter in the mail from an old friend or connection cause he can’t walk down and buy it legally and he doesn’t want to get involved in any local deals for job and personal safety (seems reasonable). But the agent in Buffalo snags it and now it’s an incident.

Understandable and sucks for him and us, but if your job says no, you just can’t get busted.

literature

All-Pro
Reaction score
I gave you one too. Quit making everything about race that doesn't need to be. Your post was stupid.
I can't stop because I've never done it-any time I've brought up the subject it's been very relevant. Louisiana has historically had the highest incarceration rate in the country, and a disproportionate amount of those incarcerated individuals are black men serving time for nonviolent drug charges. My speculation is pertinent, measured, and in no way stupid. Your post, however, was none of those things.

I seem to have really offended you. It's too bad you don't have the mental toughness to not get triggered by something you don't like.

greg8710

All-Pro
Reaction score
Marijuana is not a victimless crime. Maybe the end user is doing something simple and not hurting anyone, but when you look at the path of where the marijuana comes from and the lives it wrecks to the end user then you see the victims. Cartels control so much and they are violent. Children are used as drug mules, murdered for not doing it etc. They say in the 80's if you did cocaine it most likely came from Pablo Escobar and you can see how many lives he ruined. Look at El Chapo and you see the same thing.
That's why they need to make it legal ! The dispensaries here in Vegas get their stash from business's and warehouse's. No kiestering required.

sidwin

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Why is he in Jeff Parish? Leave that place at once man.

Any politician not committed to legalizing marijuana can't forget my vote. This is just beyond stupid at this point.
because it's right next to the training facility

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Please stop bickering over race or I'll have to go through deleting posts and giving infractions.

Reaction score
Marijuana is not a victimless crime. Maybe the end user is doing something simple and not hurting anyone, but when you look at the path of where the marijuana comes from and the lives it wrecks to the end user then you see the victims. Cartels control so much and they are violent. Children are used as drug mules, murdered for not doing it etc. They say in the 80's if you did cocaine it most likely came from Pablo Escobar and you can see how many lives he ruined. Look at El Chapo and you see the same thing.
Eating meat isn't victimless either. But I'd bet u spend plenty of $ on beef

Criminalizing marijuana created the cartel element u speak of. Very similar to what prohibition did. But alcohol is a proven killer. Weed may make u content with being a slacker but it's not a proven killer. Criminalization of weed has actually created the criminal aspect. Just another butt backwards product of the failed war on drugs

bbourque5

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Shipping curries, such as FedEx and UPS, routinely have law enforcement show up with dogs to sniff packages for narcotics. If the dog hits on a package, that's likely all that is needed for a judge to issue a probable cause search warrant on the domicile to which the package was addressed. So people who are trying to blame someone that lived around him might wanna throttle back a little. The tip could have very well come from a police dog.

Last edited:

Optimistic Ozzy

Bleeder of Black and Gold
Reaction score
As my grandmother would say, "He's on that dope". LOL ! On a serious note, with a small amount and being his first offense, he may just get a fine and go to a class, then be required to do other than random testing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom