Underhill tweet: David Onyemata arrested for possession of marijuana (2/7/2019) (1 Viewer)

Marijuana is not a victimless crime. Maybe the end user is doing something simple and not hurting anyone, but when you look at the path of where the marijuana comes from and the lives it wrecks to the end user then you see the victims. Cartels control so much and they are violent. Children are used as drug mules, murdered for not doing it etc. They say in the 80's if you did cocaine it most likely came from Pablo Escobar and you can see how many lives he ruined. Look at El Chapo and you see the same thing.

Exactly why it needs to be legalized now. Take the violent cartels out of the equation. No reason at all for it to be a crime, victimless or not.

Marijuana is not a victimless crime. Maybe the end user is doing something simple and not hurting anyone, but when you look at the path of where the marijuana comes from and the lives it wrecks to the end user then you see the victims. Cartels control so much and they are violent. Children are used as drug mules, murdered for not doing it etc. They say in the 80's if you did cocaine it most likely came from Pablo Escobar and you can see how many lives he ruined. Look at El Chapo and you see the same thing.

Not when it's grown legally. Like here. There are farms just like any other crop. You can also just grow your own...you can buy plants at the shops. I have friends that have done it. With all due respect, your argument is someone's grandma's view of the situation.

I'm obsessive about my grammer (a joke there). I'll go back and look at my posts checking for mistakes. For whatever reason, I continually screw up "your" and "you're". Drives me crazy. I'm not afraid to edit. Yeah, I have issues.
You quoted me before I could edit my original post. I elected to leave it intact to maintain my integrity ....... or something.

You quoted me before I could edit my original post. I elected to leave it intact to maintain my integrity ....... or something.
Hate when that happens. Then it's stuck out there forever. Incredibly irritating. And yes, I'm aware those aren't complete sentences. I definitely need help.

Why a white neighbor? Why not an Asian or Hispanic neighbor?

For starters, because whites make up 80.4% of Elmwood’s population but asians and hispanics only make up 9.8% combined

your post is bad

EDIT: You gave me a dead falcon and your post is still bad

Not when it's grown legally. Like here. There are farms just like any other crop. You can also just grow your own...you can buy plants at the shops. I have friends that have done it. With all due respect, your argument is someone's grandma's view of the situation.

At the moment it is illegal so all of the money goes to cartels etc. yes there are farms in legal states. I get that. Until it is legalized everywhere this will continue to be the problem. Should it be legal? I don't really care. I don't use it now, won't use it if is legal. And yes I have smoked weed. The Marines wrecked my knees and my back isn't too good either. It definitely helped me with the pain. But you are putting the cart before the horse. We had a vote last year for marijuana in Wisconsin, not to legalize it but for some sort of study. I voted yes. I personally stretch and deal with the pain.

For starters, because whites make up 80.4% of Elmwood’s population but asians and hispanics only make up 9.8% combined

your post is bad

EDIT: You gave me a dead falcon and your post is still bad

I gave you one too. Quit making everything about race that doesn't need to be. Your post was stupid.

Onyemata received a summons because the drug amounts did not reach distribution levels.
“It was a personal amount,” Lopinto said.

Well crap. Dude gets a quarter in the mail from an old friend or connection cause he can’t walk down and buy it legally and he doesn’t want to get involved in any local deals for job and personal safety (seems reasonable). But the agent in Buffalo snags it and now it’s an incident.

Understandable and sucks for him and us, but if your job says no, you just can’t get busted.

I gave you one too. Quit making everything about race that doesn't need to be. Your post was stupid.

I can't stop because I've never done it-any time I've brought up the subject it's been very relevant. Louisiana has historically had the highest incarceration rate in the country, and a disproportionate amount of those incarcerated individuals are black men serving time for nonviolent drug charges. My speculation is pertinent, measured, and in no way stupid. Your post, however, was none of those things.

I seem to have really offended you. It's too bad you don't have the mental toughness to not get triggered by something you don't like.

That's why they need to make it legal ! The dispensaries here in Vegas get their stash from business's and warehouse's. No kiestering required.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom