Underhill tweet - Nick Vannett and Michael Thomas are the two names to watch now [Mod Edited Title] (1 Viewer)

I read that tweet as those are the two remaining players that haven’t returned to practice yet.

I don’t know how someone could interpret that tweet as Michael Thomas being back at practice.
Nick seems to want to send a cryptic message. Reporters will often word things this way when they want to suggest something might be wrong but don’t want to openly say so. I’m sure he doesn’t want Sean’s wrath.

The guy is playing the system got his money and does not care. If he comes back and plays anywhere close to the passion he played with before I'll be surprised.

And before you go on rants the dude is walking on sunshine with millions and you and me are toiling each day for the right to even discuss this issue so chill about athletes and injuries. %80 of these guys would be flipping burgers or running a backhoe if not for lucky breaks and timing. I know many ex college guys that are down and out, thought that the institution would make them stars, working as you and me with nothing but glory stories to regale you at lunch.

I applaud the student athlete who takes it serious and those who achieve beyond the gridiron or court but those are few and FAAAAAR between.

The guy is playing the system got his money and does not care. If he comes back and plays anywhere close to the passion he played with before I'll be surprised.

And before you go on rants the dude is walking on sunshine with millions and you and me are toiling each day for the right to even discuss this issue so chill about athletes and injuries. %80 of these guys would be flipping burgers or running a backhoe if not for lucky breaks and timing. I know many ex college guys that are down and out, thought that the institution would make them stars, working as you and me with nothing but glory stories to regale you at lunch.

I applaud the student athlete who takes it serious and those who achieve beyond the gridiron or court but those are few and FAAAAAR between.

200.gif

Were you saying that he wasn't a team guy when he rushed back before fully healed last year to try to make a push for Drew's last year, further damaging his ankle in the process? Just checking. And that was a mutual team/player decision. If you want to gripe about the timeline of everything this off-season, whatever, but I take offense to anyone calling him a 'not a team guy'.
I said nothing of the sort, you are adding context to my post. Point being he could of had the surgery in early 2021 and be playing now, JMO if you don't like it don't read it. JMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom