Underhill: Warford, Peat, Stallworth, Bushrod dnp (1 Viewer)

Yep and Larry has a back. Worrisome. Now I’m leaking gold kool aid.
And no offense but Bushrod doesn’t really participate when he’s participating. Not worried about that one as much. ?
Absolutely need the starting o line. Critical.

Our starting o line is just dominant when they can play together.
Only one I can think of not ever seeing on the report and I’m not saying his name as I’ll jinx his apparent relative health. TA and AP have been battling thru stuff all season but I didn’t know Larry had a back issue. Man oh man.

Ravens biggest weakness is their interior pass rush. We have might both starting guards unavailable this week. Might turn a weakness into a strength for them .

How can all of these guys still be hurt after two weeks of rest?

Ravens biggest weakness is their interior pass rush. We have might both starting guards unavailable this week. Might turn a weakness into a strength for them .

If Drew is cool with not getting the win against em, and he would be taking punishment might as well give him the week off too lol.
We all know what happens to us if Drew goes down, and that’s even with Teddy here. Imo.

And yes, I realize Drew would never take the week off regardless.

Raiders just got fined for an injury report violation, Sean may just be listing someone even if they just slept wrong

We have more injuries after the bye than we did going into the bye. How did Peat get a concussion on his week off?

We have more injuries after the bye than we did going into the bye. How did Peat get a concussion on his week off?

He head butted Larry, in the back.

Whomever let Andrus and Larry build bunk beds should be held accountable. It was a terrible decision and there is blood everywhere.
I care not about their room for activities.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom