Underhill: Warford, Peat, Stallworth, Bushrod dnp (1 Viewer)

I’d be willing to bet that Payton found out the fine amount for fudging the injury report after the Raiders did and sees it as totally worth it. Just an optimistic guess.

On the plus side, I do like that Kamara is no longer on the injury report.

How can all of these guys still be hurt after two weeks of rest?
And they all played last week and as far as I recall finished the game.

Warford was dancing when Drew broke the record.

I guess something could have happened later, but that's a bummer.

And they all played last week and as far as I recall finished the game.

Warford was dancing when Drew broke the record.

I guess something could have happened later, but that's a bummer.
Warford must injuried himself in practice yesterday. Peat had a “head” injury Monday so he came off the bye with the injury. Only head injury I can think of is concussion or migraines.

Warford must injuried himself in practice yesterday. Peat had a “head” injury Monday so he came off the bye with the injury. Only head injury I can think of is concussion or migraines.

My best guess with Peat is it is a Migraine. I don't recall him being pulled from the Redskin game for a concussion. As far as Warfords back he might have pulled something during a workout or even a possibilty that he had one of those out of no where sneezes and through i9t out. (that has happened to me twice in the last 5 years and both times cost me a week of work).

I love the speculation from Saints fans when guys are listed on the injury report.

"Definitely not a real injury", "probably just a migraine", "Payton gonna Payton".

I hope y'all are right!

Kinda reminds me of this though.

tenor.gif

I love the speculation from Saints fans when guys are listed on the injury report.

"Definitely not a real injury", "probably just a migraine", "Payton gonna Payton".

I hope y'all are right!

Kinda reminds me of this though.

tenor.gif

1. Awesome post.
2. Referencing an amazing iconic movie.
You rock.
Geaux Saints.

Our starting o line is just dominant when they can play together.
Only one I can think of not ever seeing on the report and I’m not saying his name as I’ll jinx his apparent relative health. TA and AP have been battling thru stuff all season but I didn’t know Larry had a back issue. Man oh man.

I am very sorry to lose Ginn. He was one of my favorite players. But I think we have sufficient backup.

What bothers me is our starting guards. I've watched a little film on the Ravens Defense and they have 2 Manster DTs. These are big, tall, strong and for their size, athletic dudes. They are like the Monster Trolls from Lord of the Rings movies. And their intent is to push the passer pocket back which we know Brees does not like. We need our starting OGs.

I am very sorry to lose Ginn. He was one of my favorite players. But I think we have sufficient backup.

What bothers me is our starting guards. I've watched a little film on the Ravens Defense and they have 2 Manster DTs. These are big, tall, strong and for their size, athletic dudes. They are like the Monster Trolls from Lord of the Rings movies. And their intent is to push the passer pocket back which we know Brees does not like. We need our starting OGs.

Swim spot on as usual.
When healthy our guards are superb as is our whole line imo. They remind me of a White Russian. Powerfully smooth and leaving you with a sweet taste and a hankering for more.
They also remind me of a very slightly less dominant Carl Nicks and Jahri Evans. Those two ate mansters for breakfast Swim. Warford and Peat can as well. Just need health. ?

The Redskins have two young buck mansters and for the most part our interior line held their own and shut those cats down.

And I continue to be absolutely beyond impressed with our battering Ram on the right side.

One of the best things about our 2009-2011 o-line was damn they stayed healthy.

It just seems that we can’t win with this group in the health department.

One of the best things about our 2009-2011 o-line was damn they stayed healthy.

It just seems that we can’t win with this group in the health department.

Indeed they did.
And those guards were just amazingly elite.
This line is elite when healthy enough to all play.
To my layman eye football is won inside out. Meaning both lines out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom