Underrated Movie Quotes (1 Viewer)

"Love is a Dunghill, and I am the cork who climbs upon it to Crow."

- Tim Roth in Rob Roy

Have you seen Buster Scruggs? This wasn't really quotable (for me), since I had to look it up, but still:

"Uncertainty—that is appropriate for matters of this world. I believe certainty regarding that which we can see and touch, it is seldom justified, if ever. Down the ages from our remote past, what certainties survive? And yet we hurry to fashion new ones, wanting their comfort."

Here's one from a different movie that I think I can quote correctly:
"Who else would I be?" (in response to the instruction, "Be yourself.")

BUSTER SCRUGGS is the most underrated movie (collection of movie shorts) of all time.

Absolute gold from the Coen’s.....but definitely one of their lesser known films.

Want quotable lines.....the first vignettes with the “San Saba Songbird”......full of outstanding lines.

And James Franco and Steven Root in the 2nd one......Oh my goodness.

Great, great movie.

12 - Monkeys
James Cole
" The movie never changes. It can't change; but every time you see it, it seems different because you're different. You see different things."

Clark : Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?
Eddie : Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark.

Everyone remembers Jack Nicholson's favorite line from "A few Good Men." My personal favorite is "Is there a question in our future?"

"Oh, I was gonna listen to your Cd, but then I just went on living my life."

“I just want to tell you both good luck. We’re all counting on you.”

Double dipping here........different film though....

“Do you have a kiss for Daddy?”

Everyone remembers Jack Nicholson's favorite line from "A few Good Men." My personal favorite is "Is there a question in our future?"

should we or should we not follow the advice that of the galacticly stupid!

There’s a line Danny DeVito says in Ruthless People that’s probably among the greatest movie quotes ever, but it’s too NSFW for this site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom