Understanding Jarvis Jones' Case of Cervical Spinal Stenosis (1 Viewer)

After reading that article, I'm thinking a plumber, a joint of pvc pipe and a couple of couplings and we could fix him right up.

I'm sure there's a spare "Bring the Wood" bat laying around somewhere that could be used.

I am in the minority here. With our current defensive woes, I think we should take someone with no prior serioius issues. Remember Cie Grant, all the talent on paper but couldn't see the field.. I guess I am just leary of selecting a player that has this kind of condition. He could be an all pro every year in the leauge, but I also think his risk of serious injury is much greater than a player with no such concerns.

I am in the minority here. With our current defensive woes, I think we should take someone with no prior serioius issues. Remember Cie Grant, all the talent on paper but couldn't see the field.. I guess I am just leary of selecting a player that has this kind of condition. He could be an all pro every year in the leauge, but I also think his risk of serious injury is much greater than a player with no such concerns.

Not to mention the pathetic number of draft picks.

Im sure plenty of gm's feel the same.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom