Undisciplined. Bad play calling. Lackluster. = Coaching (1 Viewer)

I didn't think this would be the case but we might miss Sean Payton more than Drew. We are not a good football team.
I believe that Allen is, again, in over his head. He needs to admit that Winston is too injured to be worth much of anything, and start Big Red. And if Thomas and Landry are missing for any length of time, the season may be over before the 4th game. I hate to be so negative, but I know I'm watching a poorly prepared team, and a very over matched team...well except for the Falcons! LOL!

I didn't think this would be the case but we might miss Sean Payton more than Drew. We are not a good football team.
Sean Payton endorsed Dennis Allen so he’d be able to point to the Saints imploding the year after he left as proof of how valuable Sean is as a head coach to prospective teams next year.

The offense just looks broken. And we are DOA if both Landry and Thomas are out next week. And I think it was a mistake for Jameis to try and play through injury. My confidence that they can turn it around took a good hit today.

You won't hear much about this, but there was a vicious attack on a Saints fan inside the Panther's stadium today. Older gentleman had both of his eyes gouged out.

When Saints fans around him found out about what was happening, about 200 of them got in line behind him.

The offense is as predictable as a high school team. Defenses load the box on first and second down. And the Saints continue to run into it. The on third and long, the defense blitz and the Saints fail to either pick it up or fails to exploit it.
The only time the offense looks capable is when they go hurry up and throw every play.

You won't hear much about this, but there was a vicious attack on a Saints fan inside the Panther's stadium today. Older gentleman had both of his eyes gouged out.

When Saints fans around him found out about what was happening, about 200 of them got in line behind him.
Man that was wrong.

The offense is as predictable as a high school team. Defenses load the box on first and second down. And the Saints continue to run into it. The on third and long, the defense blitz and the Saints fail to either pick it up or fails to exploit it.
The only time the offense looks capable is when they go hurry up and throw every play.
Yep and it's not sustainable

A QB that is as predictable as a high school QB will do that to any offense and any coach's playcalling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom