Uniform colors for Sunday (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Something tells me the Chargers will force the Saints to wear black jerseys with gold pants. Anyone know the official colors for Sunday?

I'm curious about this as well since i'll be there, would like to be wearing the right color! who knows maybe they'll need me to play CB :hihi:

Also for any SoCal whodats, I've got two extra tix listed on StubHub I am no longer in need of. I am practically giving them away on there for much less than I bought them. Front row of the endzone, on the saints side of the field. aisle seats, right next to the tunnel the saints will use to come on and off the field. pretty cool seats. Obviously would love for a Saints fan to make use of them.

Here is the link on StubHub:
http://www.stubhub.com/san-diego-ch...&bla=false&dUpg=false&sort=price+asc&sid=4446

*Field Endzone 14//Row 11//Seats 17 & 18

it would be appropriate if they wore all black don't you think?

Something tells me the Chargers will force the Saints to wear black jerseys with gold pants. Anyone know the official colors for Sunday?

The Chargers are confirmed to be wearing white jerseys, so the Saints will be in black jerseys and gold pants.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom