Uniform Combo for Sunday? (1 Viewer)

syracuse saint

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wouldn't white jerseys with gold pants, gold numbers and gold helmet be a cool throwback twist?

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
What is SP's obsession playing in white jerseys in the Superdome? Superstition? Who calls that shot? I would always prefer the Saints playing in black/gold in home games. Looks better and more intimidating

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What is SP's obsession playing in white jerseys in the Superdome? Superstition? Who calls that shot? I would always prefer the Saints playing in black/gold in home games. Looks better and more intimidating
Exactly...Besides, we are the black and gold, not the white and gold or white and black.

And yes, there is definitely something to feeling more menacing when wearing black. Now, like the Raiders, the Panthers get that (albeit minor) mental edge.

jarrod74

I may be canadian but my heart is in the Big Easy
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm assuming next time. But I thought color rush was only Thursday nights?
Yes it is or a least it has been a Thursday night thing.

Darren B

My son's a Who Dat too!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They do the same every year - white jerseys for the pre-season home games & first 3 regular season home games, then black jerseys the rest of the way. That way we have 5 home games in both colours.

pete

Expert duct taper
Reaction score
I don't know if it factors in, but Drew has said he likes white jerseys because he can see his receivers better.

61woods

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Same here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom