Uniform/Logo Rumor (1 Viewer)

ChrisSaintsedo

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am a big fan of Chris Creamer's website sportslogos.net and I actually made him aware of the 50th Anniversary patch being worn. He added some news on his site about the possibility of wearing out 1967 Throwback uniforms based on the Madden 17 graphics where they were wearing the jerseys and the 50th anniversary patch. See below link.

2016 NFL Logo/Uniform Roundup | Chris Creamer's SportsLogos.Net News and Blog : New Logos and New Uniforms news, photos, and rumours

NFL Changes - 2016 - Page 51 - Sports Logos - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Community - CCSLC - SportsLogos.Net Forums

Also, he claims that the 50th Anniversary logo will be in place of the fleur-de-lis that normally adorns the 50 yd line. Not sure if that is true as the 50 had its usual fleur-de-lis for the preseason. Take it for what its worth.

I love throwbacks and I feel like we don't switch it up nearly enough. This would be cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. Using Madden as the basis of speculating the team will wear throwbacks is rather useless considering the fact that the throwbacks were included in the past few years of Madden when we didn't even wear them. If they do wear them, people will just complain "it isn't even gold" anyway.

As for the 50th logo on the field, don't know either. Not very resourceful to paint the field as normal with the added 50th logos on the 25's just to wipe it and re-paint it right before the opener. But we'll see. I'm running the Saints 5K on Saturday so I'll chime in if they re-painted the 50 or not since I don't think they'd re-paint it that night before a noon game.

Yeah, I mean Madden doesn't even have our new video boards in the game. ;) And after 10 years they are just now getting Sean Payton.

Yeah, I mean Madden doesn't even have our new video boards in the game. ;) And after 10 years they are just now getting Sean Payton.

He's been in it before within the past ten years just hasn't been the last few years at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone knows you can't use madden as a base for anything except trades and play calling.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom