Uniform SR.com blueprint for Saints Superbowl (1 Viewer)

ive been saying this for years..glad somebody agrees with me

1) Trade Reggie (possibly for Adrian Peterson or Haynesworth)

Why give up Reggie for Adrian Peterson? It should only take Devery and our 1st and 3rd rounders this year. I've already tried it on Madden so it's legit.

Don't forget that we need to trade David Patten for Moss and then get Patrick Willis for Scott Shanle! It's fun making up fake, no-way trades!

Don't forget that we need to trade David Patten for Moss and then get Patrick Willis for Scott Shanle! It's fun making up fake, no-way trades!
Yeah, like the best 4-3 MLB in the league for a 4th round pick, possibly a 3rd/2nd too.
Oh wait, that actually happpened.

Move every player on the roster to safety...

Trade all future picks to get as many first round picks as possible, and then use those to trade down and get more picks

(The best part is seeing who "gets it" and who doesn't...)

Last edited:
Gosh, Jonesy, I'm sure if Payton follows every step of the 10 step plan you've laid out, we'll be in the Super Bowl! I can't imagine why anyone (clueless, blind?) is giving you noise over it!?!

Also, I think Loomis should enter a time machine, go get Lawrence Taylor, Rickey Jackson, Merlin Olsen, Deacon Jones, Willie Brown, Ronnie Lott, Don Hutson, and Jim Brown in their primes. Nobody will be able to touch us for at least the next 10 years, baby!!!!!! Now that's an off season, right there!

Move every player on the roster to safety...

Trade all future picks to get as many first round picks as possible, and then use those to trade down and get more picks

(The best part is seeing who "gets it" and who doesn't...)

Do you think we could get Glenn Dorsey if we did that?

Also, I think Loomis should enter a time machine, go get Lawrence Taylor, Rickey Jackson, Merlin Olsen, Deacon Jones, Willie Brown, Ronnie Lott, Don Hutson, and Jim Brown in their primes. Nobody will be able to touch us for at least the next 10 years, baby!!!!!!

Now that's just silly. Please move that to '79 Saints' "joke thread". Walter Thomas references should be moved there as he's never proven anything in the NFL. And Archie references should be moved there as he is like 3 years older than Brett Favre, and therefore too old to play with any consistency in the NFL anymore.

Most of the other suggestions on here are consistent with putting together a winning team. I hope Payton is reading.

Don't forget about signing Takeo Spikes to a 10 year, eleventy billion dollar deal.

Oh, and Brian Simmons was cut, should the Saints sign him? I heard he was a beast and could easily beat out Simoneau and Vilma.

If Gramatica doesnt work out....we can sign Doug Flutie to Drop Kick all our field goals!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom