Uniform SR.com blueprint for Saints Superbowl (1 Viewer)

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I want to put the collected wisdom of this board in one place as to what our front office should do to guarantee a Super Bowl this year. I'm tired of having to read through numerous other threads to gather the info.

1) Trade Reggie (possibly for Adrian Peterson or Haynesworth)

2) Move Reggie to wide receiver

3) Move Grant to DT

4) Trade picks and players for DeAngelo Hall and/or Pacman

5) Move up in the draft to get Dorsey or McFadden

6) Trade down in the draft with Jerry Jones for his first rounders and other picks

7) Use our #10 for one of the following: Dorsey, Ellis, Cromartie, Rivers, or best player available

8) Starting WRs this year need to be: Colston, Fitz, Ocho Cinco, Meachem, Patton and possibly Randy Moss

9) Not too late to trade for Crumpler and/or Shockey

10) Pull Favre out of retirement to back up Brees

What else you got? It should all be in this thread for Sean's easy reference. I hope he's reading.

*** man ... I am the only one tha didnt like this topic and think that u are falcons fan?

This is gonna be fun. Joke-getters on the left, others on the right. GEAUX!

I say... it's mad.... it's so mad that it's brilliant and just might work

Trade Jason Davids and Josh Bullock and Orlando Mare and Robert Mitchem and Duce McAlistor and Mark Simeno and Scott Shanli and Sean Peyton for Lito Sheppard, DeAngelo Hall, Jeremy Shockey, Larry Fitzgerald, Chad Johnson and Mike Singletary.

Sign Archie as a back-up... you can't have too many Mannings in the league... besides, it would be the first time a father could play his son in the NFL.

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA
Trade Reggie for Peterson
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
right
you hittin the magic dragon or something?

Sign Archie as a back-up... you can't have too many Mannings in the league... besides, it would be the first time a father could play his son in the NFL.

If you can't be serious, you should start a joke thread. Clearly mark it as sarcastic, though, so no one confuses it with this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom