uniforms for 12/31? (1 Viewer)

I also love the all black, it makes them look like they're ready to do business. I also hate the gold jerseys. the concept is alright, but the gold that they picked is hideous

If you don't like the black on black, just think, it could be gold on gold. :smileypuker:

Not to mention that the gold jerseys or unlucky. Both of the games I've gone to where we wore them we got killed. (and no jokes about how we got killed all the time, blah blah blah)

Not to mention that the gold jerseys or unlucky. Both of the games I've gone to where we wore them we got killed. (and no jokes about how we got killed all the time, blah blah blah)

Didn't they only wear them once against Minnesota in the game where Culpepper walked into the endzone at the end? When was the other time?

Only wore the gold the one game vs Vikings. I like them myself.

Didn't they only wear them once against Minnesota in the game where Culpepper walked into the endzone at the end? When was the other time?

Uh... er... I must've been playing Madden or something that other time, but the one time was pretty bad!

I'd love to see them bring back the retro uniforms as the normal ones...like the Jets did with their old uniforms. The Saints retos are the best ever. Classic!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom