Unis for Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Seeing as how the Bengals will probably wear their black uni's I'm sure we'll wear white/black combo.

So tired of the plain jane black pants. White jersey/black pants is the only one I don't really care. The pants would look better with a stripe on them.

In 2010 they wore white/black. Haven’t seen the bengals roll with anything other than orange/black and white pants at home, so I would imagine it’s gonna be white/black again.

So tired of the plain jane black pants. White jersey/black pants is the only one I don't really care. The pants would look better with a stripe on them.
YES. YES. The black pants without the vertical stripe look bad, especially with the black tops.

As long as the Bengals uniforms have some red on it, I don't care what the Saints wear. :devilish:

C_Palmer_080823_QT.jpg

The solid black pants just look cheap to my eyes. It's like when the Browns had their solid brown pants with white jerseys and that looked hideous.

To each his own. I think the simple solid blacks have an understated elegance, and , if anything, the stripe cheapens the look. Gilding the Lilly, asthey used to say.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom