Uniwatch blog talks about the Saints Uniform (1 Viewer)

I like the stripe idea, I think it'd be an improvement.

Still...

291479.jpg

Man, that's one handsome looking uni. Why'd we ever leave this one behind, again?

I don't know, golds not matching has never bothered me at all. My favorite uni combo is gold pants, black jersey whatever the era.

Not just that...they don't even wear this shade of gold anymore since they reverted back to the Montanna/Rice era 80's style unis which were more or less sandy khaki. This would be boss for us to match the golds...it just irk's me that we don't....so much potential!!

You're right:

Denver+Broncos+v+San+Francisco+49ers+Fu_oQsYBKn6l.jpg

And yet the colors STILL match.

Even the cheerleaders' golds match!:

ba-49ers_uniform_0500071809.jpg

Just my opinion, but anybody who has even a shred of fashion sense should probably hate the all-black look.

I like the black pants - but only with the white jerseys. And preferably with some side stripes in the future.

I love the monochrome black on black look. It's very cool looking. No stripe on the black pants.

I own 4 different jerseys.. #8, #9, #12 + #87... they all have different hues of gold and none of the collars match the gold on the numbers:angryrazz:

This! :9: :plus-un2: I think that matching the helmet and pants stripe makes the uniform complete. Oh... and, MATCH THE GOLD!
:ezbill:

Attachments

• aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 2
Throwbacks are my favorite-if only they could match the helmet to the numbers and pants. Don't like the black pants but white and gold stripes are an improvement. I would like to see black helmets on any uni combination.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom