Unrelated to Gustav Question (1 Viewer)

Destroyer IV

Reaction score
Stephen,

Please clear this up for me, it may have been answered in a previous post, but I am to lazy to search for it. This year, we need to draft 2 K's and 2 Def's? or can we draft 1 K and 1 Def and drop one K or Def on thier bye week and pickup a replacement? If so, or those that we drop protected so we can pick them back up next week?

Later, Jerry

metropolis

Reaction score
Jerry,I can answer that for you.We can draft 1 of each and we would have to drop 1 and pick up another on bye weeks,but you will not be able to pick up the player you dropped automatically the next week because he would be in the pool of free agents for others to pick up!That is why we are going to get more draft picks so we can draft backups for kickers and defenses.The site doesn't let you keep that player.

Hope this is clear to you!
Later Rafeces
THE MIGHTY METROPOLIS WILL RISE IN 08

Eagles Fan

Reaction score
Yeah Jerry, it is your choice. If you want to, sure you can draft two kickers and/or two defenses. That way you have your bye weeks covered. Or, you can just draft one of them. Then, when they have their bye week, you would have to pick up another kicker/defense, and drop another player. The player you drop will NOT be protected though. He will be available for anyone to pick up then. There will be no free pick up rule. Either draft two of them, or draft one and when thet are off, pick up another one and make a drop.

I hope that clears that up.

Stephen

OP
OP
Destroyer IV

Destroyer IV

Reaction score
Yeah Jerry, it is your choice. If you want to, sure you can draft two kickers and/or two defenses. That way you have your bye weeks covered. Or, you can just draft one of them. Then, when they have their bye week, you would have to pick up another kicker/defense, and drop another player. The player you drop will NOT be protected though. He will be available for anyone to pick up then. There will be no free pick up rule. Either draft two of them, or draft one and when thet are off, pick up another one and make a drop.

I hope that clears that up.

Stephen
Clear as the Mississippi! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom