Unsong héroes: LeRibeus and Tom (1 Viewer)

134 yards rushing earned in this game. A tough, gutsy performance from the Oline and the offense in general.

Warford is a War-rior... Toughing it out through injuries.

134 yards rushing earned in this game. A tough, gutsy performance from the Oline and the offense in general.
On a bleh 35 carries.. 39 carries if you count Drew. Around 3.7 ypc minus the 4 carries. Far for a winning formula. But we only punt 2 or 3 times. So, it wasn't hindrance. Just not super efficient.

On a bleh 35 carries.. 39 carries if you count Drew. Around 3.7 ypc minus the 4 carries. Far for a winning formula. But we only punt 2 or 3 times. So, it wasn't hindrance. Just not super efficient.

Against the best defense we've played to date. You may not be able to enjoy their performance but the rest of us can.

Against the best defense we've played to date. You may not be able to enjoy their performance but the rest of us can.
Just be glad Ravens don't have a elite QB, I suppose?

The other unsung hero is Justin Tucker. 222 straight and saved it for a play of destiny. Who dat gonna send him a thank you card?

I've heard that LeReibus is the strongest player on the OL. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed that when Drew QB sneaked for 1st downs, it was right behind LeReibus...which I find interesting. You have 4 starters out there, and 1 back up, and you follow the back up. A testament to his strength I guess.

Well done Josh and Cameron!

Warford is a War-rior... Toughing it out through injuries.
I'd say Warford has been a key FA pickup (maybe even the key). He is fantastic in the running game. Dude can pull like nobodies business. And he is stout in the middle in pass defense. The pocket Drew has is IMO reminiscent and maybe better then 09-11. However some of that is due to us having much better tackles now then in 09-11.

They definitely deserve a lot of credit for what they did today against a stout defensive front, especially Cameron Tom. They ran the ball behind him multiple times and created lanes for Kamara and Ingram.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom