Unsung Heroes (1 Viewer)

workhorse

No White Flags!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My heroes of the game have to be:

Fred Macafee coming in a getting 3 special team tackles.

Mike Karney blocking for Duece on his 1st touchdown knocking down 3 Falcons with one block.

Terrance Copper, not for catching the Hail Mary, but for playing defense on a pass at our own 25 in the 3rd quarter that he broke up as the CB was about to intercept...that would have been a huge momentum swing.

And for the much maligned Jason Craft playing a great game. I must admit, he suprised me.

Yeah, as much as they tried to apologize for Vick the FNIA crew did give props go Karney for blocking 3 falcons on Deuce's 1st TD

Jeff Faine

a5119ffe-e7f4-4bdc-bb72-33e01ad68b23.jpg

Fred Macafee coming in a getting 3 special team tackles.

Mike Karney blocking for Duece on his 1st touchdown knocking down 3 Falcons with one block.

Terrance Copper, not for catching the Hail Mary, but for playing defense on a pass at our own 25 in the 3rd quarter that he broke up as the CB was about to intercept...that would have been a huge momentum swing.

And for the much maligned Jason Craft playing a great game. I must admit, he suprised me.

I liked the Copper defensive play too.

The Whole D for stopping 2 of 3 goal line stands!~

Jay Bellamy for coming in in the second half and making some tackles and playing discplined football (unlike Soutmire).

Danny Clark who is a BEAST! on our goaline D. sure wish he played in our regular D. Simoneau has averaged 5 tackles the last 6 games, that just don't cut it for a MLB.

One of the best blocks I have seen in a while. Not to mention the couple of receptions he had out of the backfield. Great game for our household's favourite player.

Don't forget Hollis, huge game today, laid the wood to Vick multiple times, good pressure up the middle.

Yeah, as much as they tried to apologize for Vick the FNIA crew did give props go Karney for blocking 3 falcons on Deuce's 1st TD

Thats was a sick block. When I saw it at first I thought it was two players, which is still good, but when they replayed it to show that he actually blocked three guys I just laughed. Karney is the man when it comes to blocking for Deuce and Reggie.

Jason Craft was all over the freaking place. He stopped the touchdown by Crumpler. He covered his guy like a blanket and he came up fast to plug some holes. I was extremely impressed.

Haven't seen many people say anything about it but Will Smith was putting up some straight licks on Michael Vick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom