Unsurprisingly, Fournette declares for draft (1 Viewer)

gboudx

Not trusting a big butt and a smile since 1990.
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Leonard Fournette has declared for the NFL Draft

LSU running back Leonard Fournette has officially declared for the NFL Draft, releasing a letter to fans via Twitter on Monday afternoon.
It's no secret that Fournette was on the verge of going pro after this season, with most mock drafts placing him inside the Top 10 of this year's NFL Draft. Fournette added that he plans to play in LSU's Citrus Bowl game against Louisville.

Would have been nice if he could have stayed, but it's cool. Wish him the best of success as long as he's not a Falcon or Panther. :hihi:

RB is the least of my concerns next year. Guice, in ways I never thought Id say, isn't a drop off from LF7.

All the best to him. Hopefully he winds up anywhere but the NFC South. The Panthers with LF7 is a scary thought, and they will probably be picking in the top 10 where Fournette is projected to go.

This opens the door for Cam Akers, since Guice will need someone to spell him next year. I hope all of the best for Fournette. He was a pleasure to watch. I just wish Coach Miles had not pulled him out of so many games last year when he would've easily broken the 300 yard barrier. He just never had the chance this year due to his ankle injury.

leonard-fournette-touchdown-2-against-auburn.gif

Cool pic of Fournette in St. Aug gear walking out of Tad Gormley after a game in 2013.

5936e08f28fd17ee6c6b3b58cc706a2f.jpg

(Photo Chris Granger)

Fournette is one of those once in a lifetime players. Tiger fans are lucky to have been able to watch him grow as a player and person. It's very unfortunate that his final year has been marred with injury. LF7 has not been 100% all year.

Dude's been in the spotlight since he was a sophmore at st aug. he's done nothing but perform and show leadership. That's hard to do. I commend him as a player and a person.

I wish nothing but good on LF7.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom