Until Payton pulls (1 Viewer)

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
The saints off the field for another bad call. Nothing will happen. I’m sorry but imho he is being complicit. Last week I watched with zero emotional attachment but somehow I was talked into being at this debacle

The NFL is rigged. They want us to think the officials are incompetent. Goodell is an evil maggot.

Actually had that thought today. What if they just walked off the field? I mean those guys work really hard. You can’t beat your opponent, the refs and NFL all at the same time.

Actually had that thought today. What if they just walked off the field? I mean those guys work really hard. You can’t beat your opponent, the refs and NFL all at the same time.

Well, I imagine they a) forfeit the game. How that affects their gamechecks, I don't know. They also b) are likely gonna get fined by the NFL. And the team will get suspensions to the front office, Payton will be suspended. And we would be penalized a draft pick, possibly. The reasoning the NFL would use (ha!) would be something akin to conduct detrimental to the league. Ironic, I know, but they would say the team knowingly "sabotaged" a game. (My thing is: if Miami can get away with it without a problem... give me a break)

The saints off the field for another bad call. Nothing will happen. I’m sorry but imho he is being complicit. Last week I watched with zero emotional attachment but somehow I was talked into being at this debacle

The NFL is rigged. They want us to think the officials are incompetent. Goodell is an evil maggot.
I said he should have done it in the NFCCG. Just walked off after the no call, until the officials rectified it. I think the entire sports world except Falcons and Rams fans would have been behind him.

Blowing the play dead was absolute garbage, but it's not the first time I've seen it happen and cost the other team dearly. It just stings a whole lot worse considering the way we've been robbed against this same team, and how it totally robbed us of taking the lead. I could see another possible rule change idea taking place if this were to happen on a bigger stage like the championship game did. I mean, technically the refs could blow any play dead during any given moment. What's to stop them?

Avoid all the penalties by just lining 11 guys up on the field by the sideline or even offsides and make it a penalty fest. If it can be any more of a penalty fest than it is now.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if I truly believed that NFL games are fixed or rigged for a particular outcome, I know for a fact that I would not be wasting my time watching the games.

But some here seem convinced that this is definitely the case in this league. So my question for all the theorists making this claim is: "Why are you still watching these games?" It makes absolutely no sense for someone who knows they are being duped to continue to let the league do this to you.

Just imagine how stupid Vegas must feel about this farce... unless the bookmakers are actually the ones who are scripting these games. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom