Unused ticket money (1 Viewer)

FlySaint

Carving up the skies!!!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone heard from the ticket office what the options will be for our unused 2020 season ticket money?

Wondering what they are doing about season ticket deposits for the upcoming year. I cannot imagine the Superdome will be at full capacity in September. So will they force us to make a deposit on the usual timeline? Then hold our money with minimum communication like last season? Has anyone heard anything?

Wondering what they are doing about season ticket deposits for the upcoming year. I cannot imagine the Superdome will be at full capacity in September. So will they force us to make a deposit on the usual timeline? Then hold our money with minimum communication like last season? Has anyone heard anything?

I bet they’re going to do the same as last year. They’re going to want to know who is willing to renew and who isn’t so they can start getting people who are losing their seats due to construction into new seats.

I still have a positive balance in my account from last year AND I'm losing my seats. Its a mess for sure. But looking forward to an improved dome and full crowd without masks, whenever that day comes.

I still have a positive balance in my account from last year AND I'm losing my seats. Its a mess for sure. But looking forward to an improved dome and full crowd without masks, whenever that day comes.
Same here, balance and losing tickets. They said we will always be season tickets holders until we didn’t want to. But they couldn’t say what would happen if the only tickets they had available was out of price range. So, we shall see.

I don't want to give up my seats but I also don't want to pay the price of season tickets for a half empty dome. If they offered some sort of opt out but get your tickets back next year I'd consider that for sure.

I’m in the same boat. I rolled over my entire balance and decided to not go to any games. Now my seats are eliminated. I really don’t want to go up in price, but I really want to retain seats. It’s going to be interesting.

I do have to add, that it was a lot less expensive and much more convenient to watch all the games from home this year. That being said, I also missed the Gameday/Tailgate experience!

I’m in the same boat. I rolled over my entire balance and decided to not go to any games. Now my seats are eliminated. I really don’t want to go up in price, but I really want to retain seats. It’s going to be interesting.

I do have to add, that it was a lot less expensive and much more convenient to watch all the games from home this year. That being said, I also missed the Gameday/Tailgate experience!
Yep, it was kinda convenient and much cheaper to watch from home. Love the tailgating, but If we have to go up much in ticket section price, it’ll be a no us.

Agree. It hurts missing the game day experience. It's not so much the ticket to get in the place as it is the whole weekend. The Saints organization needs to remember that, because once Corona virus is licked, we can buy a 55 inch TV for the price of one ticket and rent a few parking places downtown and find less than $8 beers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom