Unwatchable (1 Viewer)

SaintsNY

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This feels like every season after 2013. Sloppy defense. Poorly coached. Tough injuries. Solid offense.

Amazing how there have been ZERO improvements in 3 years. They somehow manage to get worse every year.

At some point you have to hold the coaches accountable. It boggles my mind how they get a pass year after year after year, yet the results are the same.

This is a joke. I feel completely insulted.

The people who routinely buy into the hype year after year are something else as well.

For 25 years I watched every play without blinking on the edge of my seat. For the past 3 years I watch while doing important stuff around the house.

This feels like every season after 2013. Sloppy defense. Poorly coached. Tough injuries. Solid offense.

Amazing how there have been ZERO improvements in 3 years. They somehow manage to get worse every year.

For 25 years I watched every play without blinking on the edge of my seat. For the past 3 years I watch while doing important stuff around the house.

Before the Brees era, I was so frustrated with the team I would go mow the lawn. Mowing is literally my least favorite normal activity. Now I pay people to do my lawn, so I just play video games or something.

Today we went to CostCo.

CsQ_8-BUAAI-fF9.jpg

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/w...wo-years-injuries-do-you-359585/#.V_GVavkrLIU

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom