UofA vs LSU (1 Viewer)

Those stats for Huston for Ark. they just showed looked pretty damn good against some of the top recievers in the nation...anybody know where he's supposed to go in the draft?

Also, geaux Tigers :D

I haven't seen anything on Huston going in the draft. I know he will be a first day pick but having watched the guy play he should easily go in the 1st round. I don't see how the scouts could like the guy from Michigan over Huston after OSU used him as a door mat to wipe their feet on. Huston played good last year too. Arkansas has some players that are off the radar. Also watch the undersized OLB they have Olajabutu (sp?) and the other RB Felix Jones, their offensive line has some studs and they have a DE named Anderson that can get after the QB but also plays the run good. Marcus Monk will be an interesting prospect, I just don't know if he will be a WR or TE in the NFL.

***As I am typing this Monk made an amazing play for a TD.

I love the way Houston Nutt coaches. He knows that he doesn't have the talent that other SEC schools have so he does all kinds of things to keep the other teams guessing and off balance. He is the best coach in the SEC.

Uh oh...just heard about how the turf is new, and it doesn't look like McFadden can cut as well on it...

:(

Miles and Payton are about equal when it comes to when to challenge a play.

Archie continues his day-after-Thanksgiving tradition of wearing a puke ugly blazer.

:shrug:

I think we have our new Style Police here on the forum.

Carrie Underwood and now Archie? :_rofl:

OMFG! Flag! Flag! Flag!

Houston didn't even look back...

LOL @Texas. I thought for sure they'd slap A&M back in the second half. Anyone that's a fan of a team that loses to KSU and A&M can **** for another 365 days from today. LMAO.

Holy cow. Doucet is answered by McFadden is answered by Holladay...

I need to borrow my mom-in-law's nitro.

So we kick it away from Jones and McFadden all day and now that it is 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter with a two score lead we kick it deep? The LSU coaches sure make you scratch your heads sometimes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom