N/S Up to 6 FEET of snow forecast for Browns @ Bills on Sunday! (2 Viewers)

Weather here says 24" by Sunday in buffalo. :shrug:
That's probably closer to what's really going to happen. People love to embellish stories about weather forecasts.

I read that as inches, then again as inches, then one last time as inches before it dawned on me that you said six FEET. That's insane!
we all know this will never happen, being from NW Pa. they always exaggerate to cover their a$$es

Game-of-Thrones-Ygritte-May-10-2019.jpg

That's probably closer to what's really going to happen. People love to embellish stories about weather forecasts.

When you have to spend like 4 hours outside cleaning your front door and garage to be able to go out, you know those weather stories are real.

The problem is not how cold it is, the problem is to move people, to be able to clean and salt roads, parking spaces and move tons of snow out of the city.

Sometimes you are still in trouble, even 3-4 days after the snow storm.

My condolences to any Saints fans living in buffalo. You’ll now have to dig 12 ft to bury your hopes of a successful season.

I’m here and was going to go. Had a pretty awesome invite with the Bills mafia guys. Sucks they moved it.
Where are they playing it now? :scratch:

Great.... a bunch of Bills Mafia fans are going to mess with my city. And here I thought I could watch a decent game for $10. The hotels are going to be crammed.

I betcha there ain’t nothing in the NFL rule book that says you can’t build snowmen and use them for extra O-linemen. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom