Upcoming Schedule (4 out of 5 at home) (1 Viewer)

I wish we played NE earlier in the season.. With Brady and his WR's not in sync.. heck, galloway finally caught a pass. NE would be a tough test anytime, but now would be better than later in the season.

That NYG game is looking to be bigger and bigger... I'd so love to have a repeat of the last time we played them.. don't see that happening though.

I agree with you on the NE game. When the schedule came out that was the only thing I had wished was different. If I had a choice I would have swapped the NE and Detroit dates.

I think having the bye week 5 is going to be very beneficial. The game against the Jets is going to take a toll on the guys in the trenches. That is going to be a rough game. O line and D line are going to wore slap out.

Imagine having to play the NYG O line and D line right after that. I think having that extra week off is going to be huge for your rest and for your preparation against arguably the toughest game on your schedule.

I just noticed this (well, I noticed it in April too, but ...).

4 out of 5 games at home in the Superdome where Drew Brees has been ON FIRE for a loooooong time. I think that the BYE week might actually come in a great spot, because this team should be well rested for a huge 4 game stretch out of the bye. Those are all playoff type atmosphere home games and will really set the tone for what we are playing for down the stretch (Home field advantage, Division Title or Wild Card)

You may as well call Miami a home game for us (we are used to that sort of thing). If there is no QB good enough to take attention from the wildcat, and be a legit downfield threat, their whole season of game-planning has to change. That is the only way Miami can keep that thing effective. If Henne stinks it up, every team will simply load-up the box and punish the wildcat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom