Upcoming Schedule (4 out of 5 at home) (1 Viewer)

srenner

C-R-U-N-K.....
Reaction score
I just noticed this (well, I noticed it in April too, but ...).

Upcoming Schedule ...
4 Oct 04 NYJ @ NO Superdome 4:05 PM
6 Oct 18 NYG @ NO Superdome 1:00 PM
7 Oct 25 NO @ MIA Land Shark Stadium 4:15 PM
8 Nov 02 ATL @ NO Superdome 8:30 PM
9 Nov 08 CAR @ NO Superdome 4:05 PM

4 out of 5 games at home in the Superdome where Drew Brees has been ON FIRE for a loooooong time. I think that the BYE week might actually come in a great spot, because this team should be well rested for a huge 4 game stretch out of the bye. Those are all playoff type atmosphere home games and will really set the tone for what we are playing for down the stretch (Home field advantage, Division Title or Wild Card)

Those are all super tough games (even Carolina and Miami). I'm happy going 4-1 or even 3-2 (as long as we beat Atl and Car). Who am I kidding were going 5-0 during that stretch

but then we play 4 of 5 away.

not so hot.

Yea but look who we play.
Rams away hello not a great team
T.B. away not been playing well
Pats home we can beat them at home
Skins away not been playing well at all can't getthe ball in the end zone

Yea but look who we play.
Rams away hello not a great team
T.B. away not been playing well
Pats home we can beat them at home
Skins away not been playing well at all can't getthe ball in the end zone

true. we did get lucky with the majority of our 'tough' games being at home.

Honestly I don't see more than 1 or 2 losses. Scary.
If we can get real fat on this homestand, we'll have a real shot at playoffs, a bye, and, dare I say, home field throughout.

Seriously, with 4 losses we've probably been beaten by NYj, NYG, NE, and ATL. If we can't get ANY of those, we probably don't go very far in the playoffs.

The next two games are huge. I wouldn't want to face those Defenses on the road. Brees will be able to adjust protection and audible as needed.

I wish we played NE earlier in the season.. With Brady and his WR's not in sync.. heck, galloway finally caught a pass. NE would be a tough test anytime, but now would be better than later in the season.

That NYG game is looking to be bigger and bigger... I'd so love to have a repeat of the last time we played them.. don't see that happening though.

I agree the next 2 are huge games. If we beat all 3 NY teams we are looking good.
Then of course the 2 division games at home we have to win.
In reality Don't want to loose any but we have to take care of the home games and we have to win at least one division game at their house. We will need at least a 4-2 if not a 5-1 division record. I think the dirty birds will win 4 division games so we have to beat that.

I like the fact that we didn't get the Philly or Buffalo games in December.

I like our chances in these 5 games. With the only road game against a Pennington-less Dolphins team and the home stand including the Falcons, we have a real chance to seize control of this division early in the season.

It's amazing how the things that have seemingly conspired to do us in during the last two seasons are suddenly going our way this year. All the KARMA is stacking up in our odds for this run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom