Upcoming Schedule (1 Viewer)

P-town balla

Resident Weather Guru
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can see 5-0 going into the Seahawks game. Pretty rough middle of the schedule, though.

I be hesitant to count any W's yet. Cryolina will be a tough game. Divisional games are always hard fought. Plus the list of injuries is mounting. Wednesdays injury update might be two pages...

Panthers are a once horse show, stop MacCathry and you stop the Panthers. I agree in the next 3 weeks, in think injuries will beat the Saints more then anything else.

I thought the same thing when looking at the schedule last night but then I had to remind myself of what I always tell other fans and that is not to overreact one way or the other over one game. The injuries are already starting to mount. Its the NFL, I'm just going to take it game to game and enjoy the season.

Nah.. we will go 5 and 0.

Our team is built to always start hard and fast.. have a few hiccups and bottom out at the end.

Im totally taking the persona of Randy Quaid in Major League Baseball.

I think Week 3 is important. That’s when we go to NE and Tampa plays the Rams.
The Saints can make room between the Bucs in the division race.

Carolina will stuff the box, so that game will require some connecting on deep balls.

Darnold looked pretty good not staring down his receivers. The Jets let McCaffery run free on releasing out of the backfield and Darnold got him the ball when he got in trouble. Can't let that happen.

One at a time. It's the NFL... not a college team that can roll out of bed and mow down the early season tomato cans on their schedule.

Yeah its way, way too early to count any wins yet. Last year the Jags beat the Colts Week 1 and lost every single remaining game. I don't think the Panthers are great but they're not incompetent. McCaffrey is a monster and Moore/Anderson is a really solid pair of receivers. The Patriots threw away their game against the Dolphins, they looked like the better team and it will not be easy to win that game in Foxborough. That Washington defense is also legit and Heinecke is a pretty good backup.

Carolina will stuff the box, so that game will require some connecting on deep balls.

Darnold looked pretty good not staring down his receivers. The Jets let McCaffery run free on releasing out of the backfield and Darnold got him the ball when he got in trouble. Can't let that happen.
My guess we will have Kwon or Ceedy Deuce tracking McCaffery and either will do a solid job on him. I just hope we don't have a letdown after the outstanding effort yesterday, with road trip #2 of 3 coming up!

One game at a time, plus division games are always tough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom