Update Brees (Could be back in 2 weeks) (1 Viewer)

I trust the doctors and their assessment. We don't really know if he's being rushed back or not because we don't know the actual extent of his injuries other than a "scary" sounding description of his injury.
I have been saying the same thing. We don’t know the extent of his injuries. If the doctors say he is fine to play who are we to say he should wait x number of more weeks

I have been saying the same thing. We don’t know the extent of his injuries. If the doctors say he is fine to play who are we to say he should wait x number of more weeks

Plus everybody is different when it comes to healing, pain management.....some people's lives end when they get a hang nail, while others can just amputate a finger to go back in the game. Drew knows his body better than anybody and what he can and will tolerate.

I sure hope he’s not back that soon. Just seems like a recipe for disaster, health wise.

Well, there's that record...

That record (even if Brees played the entire season and kept 5 TD lead) is going to Brady’s when it’s all said and done. Brees is about 95% or more likely to retire after this season, and Brady is going to play next season for certain... Especially if Brees held the the record at the end of this season. Let it go... Brady will hold that record.

He played with cracked ribs for an entire quarter in the Bucs game and the entire first half of the 49ers game. And didn't look any different throwing the ball.

So yeah 2 weeks is very possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom