Update from Coach Guido including What's Happening with MT (with an update from Andrus) (1 Viewer)

Stop responding to this nonsense like it's real. The more you play into Swimmer's attention whoring delusions, the more fanfiction from all his made up insider coach buddies he'll make up and continue to post. Not a single word of it accurate or real. This all stopped being funny a long arse time ago. It's just sad and weird now.

TBH, many people in the forum started giving him cred because of his "insider" info on Davenport. Before that, everyone took his "info" with a TON of salt.

TBH, many people in the forum started giving him cred because of his "insider" info on Davenport. Before that, everyone took his "info" with a TON of salt.

And he milked that sucker for all it was worth, and then some. Heh.

And those who have closely follow CGM know that 100% of Florio’s article could be true! Of course it could be true. And honestly, using reasonable logic it wouldn’t be surprising if at least most of it wasn’t true. CGM definitely has some interesting personality traits...and they are part of what makes him a great football player but could also run him straight into the ground. I always thought that it was odd that CGM would be suspended for fighting and yelling at his coach. A track record of stuff documented in the Florio article would make much more sense.
Some people just prefer to be a drama llama I guess.

Defending Florio as if what he said was reasonable and well documented, rather than a hack just being a hack and trying to connect dots that don't exist for clicks, is an interesting hill to die on.

Some people just prefer to be a drama llama I guess.

Defending Florio as if what he said was reasonable and well documented, rather than a hack just being a hack and trying to connect dots that don't exist for clicks, is an interesting hill to die on.

Im not defending Florio. I could care less about Florio. I’m defending good logic...a scarce resource at risk of extinction in these parts due to illogical groupthink.

Im not defending Florio. I could care less about Florio. I’m defending good logic...a scarce resource at risk of extinction in these parts due to illogical groupthink.
It must be pretty tiring being the only logical, independent thinker on these boards. It can't possibly be that you might actually be wrong from time to time?

Sheesh. Everyone can have their own opinions about this stuff, but all of your posts disagreeing with people eventually come down to lazy (and inaccurate) dismissals like, "logic is extinct around here", "I'm fighting for rational thought because it is lost on the rest of you", etc.

If you really believe all that, why even bother trying to talk to us drooling lemmings?

Who can believe anything these days...
The people who really DO know the truth about these things seem to be making the offenders accountable for their actions.
And frankly that's all I really care about. I can't have an opinion about things that may not even be real. Sean & his staff have to handle matters according to what they know and what is best for the team. Ultimately they will all pay the price if they are doing it wrong.

Swimmer comes across as a really good dude, why he makes these posts though is beyond me.
Swimmer is a gadfly in the most Socratic sense (I’m intending that as a compliment)
He posts fanfiction that provokes heated (mostly healthy) debate - with just enough ‘real’ to make his posts truly enigmatic

and like a good gadfly, the value is in what is exposed- how people respond
Think of Swimmer as our own Borat and it becomes 1000x more interesting

Swimmer is a gadfly in the most Socratic sense (I’m intending that as a compliment)
He posts fanfiction that provokes heated (mostly healthy) debate - with just enough ‘real’ to make his posts truly enigmatic

and like a good gadfly, the value is in what is exposed- how people respond
Think of Swimmer as our own Borat and it becomes 1000x more interesting

Ready for a sci-fi twist. 99% of this forum is actually different personalities of Swimmer. Sorry for the joke at your expense...love you bro

Disagree. You've decided there has to be more to it and have constructed a narrative accordingly. That you have, in doing so, aligned yourself with Florio's latest bout of Munchausen's should alert you to the folly of this.

But you do you 😎

Disagree. You've decided there has to be more to it and have constructed a narrative accordingly. That you have, in doing so, aligned yourself with Florio's latest bout of Munchausen's should alert you to the folly of this.

But you do you 😎

I don’t know the truth...but much of what Florio said and was crucified for was confirmed by Andrus’s legitimate source. And Andrus’s legitimate source has a history of guarding his words to protect Saints players. So it wouldn’t be surprising in the least of the rest of the Florio article was accurate. Logically there is context and details that are being withheld by Andrus’s source...which was even eluded to in Andrus’s words. I mean is it that far fetched that CGM is a little bit crazy? I mean...we already know that.

• 1Like
Reactions: mcg

What exactly is the illogical group think? Instead of bragging about your logic, at least state a specific example of this groupthink you speak of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom