Update from Coach Guido including What's Happening with MT (with an update from Andrus) (1 Viewer)

Banned during Mercury Retrogade...how poetic. It reeks that people got/get so riled up about Swimmers WWE style post...but most of us bought into WWE before we learned of something called Kayfabe. So I get the damage being done but...sucks to know he won't be around...at least as the swimmer personality anyway.

Banned during Mercury Retrogade...how poetic. It reeks that people got/get so riled up about Swimmers WWE style post...but most of us bought into WWE before we learned of something called Kayfabe. So I get the damage being done but...sucks to know he won't be around...at least as the swimmer personality anyway.

Okay, hold up. If you're going there, let's be a bit more specific--

Old School wrestling in the era of kayfabe>[by a lot] Swimmer's gimmick

Swimmer's gimmick [somewhat]>Any trash that the WWE is producing right now.

Just to clear things up.

Last edited:

The end of Swimmer? I think it's just the beginning...

tenor.gif

Lets go through the Saints Report Rogue's Gallery shall we?

Who remember KardiacKat? What a flash in the pan. Showed up and I remember her reaching the 10,000 post milestone super quick (like less than a year? maybe I'm wrong). Still don't know what she got banned for - but I'm not very active on EE so that could be it.

Lets go through the Saints Report Rogue's Gallery shall we?

Who remember KardiacKat? What a flash in the pan. Showed up and I remember her reaching the 10,000 post milestone super quick (like less than a year? maybe I'm wrong). Still don't know what she got banned for - but I'm not very active on EE so that could be it.
She and DadsDream got into it pretty bad

There was some female poster in EE (maybe it was Locker Room or BTL, don't remember 100%) back in 2015 that was obsessing over some college football player's butt and how it "looked like a girl's" or something weird like that. Surely someone else remembers that one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom