Update on Superdome Renovationss (1 Viewer)

GameBreaker

Underrated
Reaction score
Last Summer we found out that there was almost $2 million paid to an architecture firm for developing plans for a massive Superdome renovation. Well, it looks like the Saints have seen the plans and will be contributing to these renovations.

Saints to share in cost of renovations to Superdome

They will most likely be revealing plans to the public soon.

Well were technically getting a new stadium within an old stadium. Have to be close to half a billion put into renovations.

Whatever they do, they have to replace those ugly multi-color seats in the terrace with black and gold seats like they have in the lower sections.

Great that Gayle & LSED( Or as many call them LSD)wants to continue renovations to Dome rather than build a new stadium. The Dome is an Icon! I guess my only concern would be eliminating the ramps. Getting out the Dome May take some patience. Other than that bravo!

They previously mentioned that the area around the dome could be included in the renovation plans, including adding more green space for tailgating and such. Also, that the roof will be considered. It will be interesting to see what they come up with.

I really want to see what they are going to do with the roof.

If it were possible to add a retractable roof without altering the profile of the Dome, that would be pretty cool. But I imagine it would be prohibitively expensive to do.

Well, there's not a whole lot of that late in the football season. October and November day games in New Orleans would be pretty nice imo.

It really does not get that cool in New Orleans anymore. Not until December through January. Case in point it is 82 degrees today in NOLA.

Maybe they could throw a few million at replacing the mold breeding roof? I mean that thing is just embarrassing. I see it every morning driving into work. Someone please at least clean it for now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom