Update Power Rankings After Player Cuts (1 Viewer)

12Stang

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
More proof that ESPN hates Louisiana teams

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
Saints should be top 3 at least. #1 in my book. Let 'em think what they want. I hope all teams take the Saints lightly. From week 1 all the way to the SB. Hate away, girls.

lades

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad the Saints are being overlooked. I hope every team we face this year, makes that same mistake.

12Stang

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Can Vitt have contact win CSP while he is serving his suspension

Professor

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Can Vitt have contact win CSP while he is serving his suspension
I know it was answered right below your post, but I feel an explanation is in order.

Payton is not allowed to have ANY contact with any person IN THE ENTIRE NFL. If the person is employed by a team in the league, Payton is forbidden to have any contact with him or her without permission from King Roger.

Now, is it possible to email this information to everyone on the board so we don't continue to get this question, or any related to it?

Boudro

I'm so not a raper.
Reaction score
Saints should be top 3 at least. #1 in my book. Let 'em think what they want. I hope all teams take the Saints lightly. From week 1 all the way to the SB. Hate away, girls.
The days of other taking us lightly are long gone.

mulletslinger

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
pundits can underestimate us all they want. i guarantee the teams on our schedule do not.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
ESPNs is not updated. It's from May. Just saying.

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
I know it was answered right below your post, but I feel an explanation is in order.

Payton is not allowed to have ANY contact with any person IN THE ENTIRE NFL. If the person is employed by a team in the league, Payton is forbidden to have any contact with him or her without permission from King Roger.

Now, is it possible to email this information to everyone on the board so we don't continue to get this question, or any related to it?
Ok so here's a hypothetical, what if Sean Payton just so happened to have the same cleaning lady as Joe Vitt and she accidentally overhead Sean Payton mumbling about the team, and then spit it out when she was cleaning Vitt's home. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom