Update Power Rankings After Player Cuts (1 Viewer)

And a off subject a bit but I am starting to see/hear the LA hating from ESPN...listening to sportscenter on the way in from work this AM..Covered scores from the entire AP top 10 EXCEPT that cute little team from Baton Rouge

The Saints could save a bunch of orphans from a burning building, help the elderly cross the street, find the cure for cancer and achieve world peace and ESPN will STILL find a way to hate on the Saints

Atlanta is starting to remind me of the Eagles. They can fail miserably every searon and every offseason "experts" convince themselves that they'll finally breakthrough this year. I'd be surprised if they win 10 games this year, dead serious.

throw out 5,6,7,8...Saints no worse than 4th. With that QB-Luck, Indy will NOT finish dead last. ATL-bunch of HOT AIR..Matty-boy can't throw the ball longer than 50yds....most NFL teams have come realize this, so look for Julio(JJ) to hopefully become a frustrated WR, aka T.O.
Turner-slow & old(lots of mileage), won't last 16 games
Gonzalez-Ditto.
Roddy White-aging, overshadowed by Julio=malcontent.
falcons=7-9.

Ok so here's a hypothetical, what if Sean Payton just so happened to have the same cleaning lady as Joe Vitt and she accidentally overhead Sean Payton mumbling about the team, and then spit it out when she was cleaning Vitt's home. :scratch:

Then, hypothetically, it would be investigated by the league, and King Roger would, hypothetically, increase Payton's suspension to "indefinite." My guess is that Payton has 100% confidence in Vitt's (and Kromer's) ability to coach the team. Only a kid would consider cheating on this in such a childish way as you describe, SuperKid.

?!!

Okay, I get it now... never mind.

Who cares what a bunch of paid-nobodys think? Apparently enough do since they stay in business telling all of us uninformed, uneducated, sports-illiterate fans what to think and most importantly to explain to us what is happening on the field because we are too stupid to understand what it is we are watching. They have even expanded their repertoire to be able to predict the future. Good thing too, now I don't even have to watch the games or pay attention to anything. I can just read what these omniscient prognosticators have to say and my football season is fulfilled. Why do the players even play the game when these sports-writer-know-it-alls can just foretell the results in the first place. I never understood the obsession with sports writers and their opinions.

NYG #1 on 3/4 of them??

Seriously?

No...

Media stupidity.

The Giants were a 9-7 wildcard birth who got hot at the right time. They aren't going to suddenly become a 14-2 dominate team. History shows us this.

Media stupidity.

The Giants were a 9-7 wildcard birth who got hot at the right time. They aren't going to suddenly become a 14-2 dominate team. History shows us this.

And they're lucky the Saints didn't beat the 9'ers or they would've been blown out by 30 in the dome in the NFCCG.

I love how ESPN gives the Giants the complementary #1 spot but didn't feel the need to do it for us, even though the Giants have to be the weakest defending champs in the last 10 years.

2010 - NFL Power Rankings Week 1 - National Football League - ESPN

I was thinking about this as well. Back in 2010, it was, "It's a rare team that repeats, so the Saints are not our #1 team." Now that it's the Giants (a team in the Northeast), it's a different story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom