Updated CBS Sports Power Rankings (1 Viewer)

Media attention and rankings like this are part of the fun of rooting for a winning football team. Otherwise it's pretty dull Sunday to Sunday.

Ok I'll give you that. But some people whine and complain because we are ranked # 3. I say big whoop. We are one of the few undefeated teams left and I am jumping for joy. But in the end unlike the BCS the "polls" don't mean a thing. You go out and prove yourself on the field. Win/Loss record is all that counts in my book.

In due time we will be ranked #1 in the polls, and get all of the media love. until then, lets enjoy watching the Saints fly below the radar.

It's all arguable.

Giants have beat Redskins, Cowgirls, and the Bucs. Hardly a tough schedule. Credit for beating the girls at home though.

Colts beat Jags, Fins, and Cards. Still no real challenge.

We beat Lions, Eagles, and Bills. Lions are bad. Kolb isn't as bad as people made him out to be it seems, and the Bills at home isn't a cakewalk.

Ravens have beat the Chiefs, Chargers, and Brown. This may be easiest schedule so far.

Jets have beat Texans, Pats, and Titans. They have arguably the most impressive wins out of the top 5 teams (with us).

Again, I won't argue the poll. I think we have to be first though. Simply because of the way we have won, who we beat (better than other top 5), and two of the three games are on the road.

EDIT: I guess I did argue it. :idunno:

We are 3rd and I didn't see much doubt.

I love CBS's power rankings. They always have the best one. Putting us ahead of the Ravens and Vikings took some guts even though I think we are better then those 2.

agreed. the Vikings should have lost. IMO the Ravens are the best team in the NFL. the Colts should have lost 2 of their games and the Giants haven't even been tested yet. the Cowgirls are horrible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom