Updated Draft order (after week 10) (1 Viewer)

joe87

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
1 Cardinals
2 Lions
3 Raiders
4 Bucs
5 Titans
6 Texans
7 Dolphins
8 Steelers
9 Browns
10 Redskins
11 Bills
12 Vikings
13 Rams
14 Packers
15 49ers
16 Bengals
17 Falcons
18 Jets
19 Cowboys
20 Panthers
21 Chiefs
22 Jaguars
23 Eagles
24 Seahawks
25 Saints
26 Patriots
27 Giants
28 Ravens
29 Chargers
30 Broncos
31 Bears
32 Colts

calvin johnson to the cards? betta yet how about the lions taking a wr

On another note, a really telling thing about that list, is that pretty much all of the top 7 have huge, huge need at offensive line. Coincidence? Don't think so.

Even if Calvin Johnson doesnt drop to the titans, Ted Ginn Jr will still be on the board so Vince will get the help he needs, i like Ginn, he reminds me of a young steve smith, does any1 think troy smith cracks the top 5?, and yes all those teams need offensive line help

Ginn may be the 3rd WR taken. Don't forget about Dwayne Jarrett. As of right now, I'd probably guess Johnson then Ginn then Jarrett, but Jarrett's size is a big advantage...and he's not a 4.7 guy like Mike Williams was.

Also...Vince can't throw.

shhhhhhhhhhhh dont talk about jarret, we need him to slip to us...

Jarrett isn't necessarily better than his teammate Steve Smith, although he is taller.

Even if Calvin Johnson doesnt drop to the titans, Ted Ginn Jr will still be on the board so Vince will get the help he needs, i like Ginn, he reminds me of a young steve smith, does any1 think troy smith cracks the top 5?, and yes all those teams need offensive line help

Smith could pull a Cutler, and go before Quinn. I liked Quinn's cool against GT, but I get that Brad Johnson/Griese kinda vibe from him. It's hard to explain, but I'd pick Smith for the same reasons I decided on Cutler over Matt.

Wow I was just looking at 2007 mock drafts and did not realise that Denver pulled this off.....

"Denver has the option to trade first-round picks with Washington because of the Ashley Lelie three-way trade (with Atlanta), but only if the difference in the picks is the same "point value" (or less) as a third round pick"

I doubt Washington will be close enough to Denver but that organisation is run so poorly. T.J. Duckett has 40 yards for them and you could be forced to miss out on a 1st round player you liked or falls and is unbelievable value, moving back to the end of round 1 for Duckett? How's Archuleta, Randle El and Lloyd working out?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom