Updated power rankings (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Finally a fair ranking, the majority of other ones have us anywhere from 17-20. We’re getting massively slept on by mainstream media and I would love it if we shocked the world and made a Super Bowl, which I think is possible with some luck for once.

Sean Payton being gone could take a little while to swallow but the Saints are still a very talented team so I'll take #9 right now!

Winston getting hurt last season cost them at least 4 games.

This is still a very dangerous football team boys and girls!!

I can't wait to see this defense play this season!!

Sean seemed to get more out of the team when they were “disrespected” rather than feared. Wonder if DA will relish the underdog/overlooked role as well.

Up to No. 9 this week. Seems a fair evaluation given the unknowns of Winston’s recovery and how fast our first round picks will have impact.
It's a fair evaluation. The final comment says it all. How will we do without Sean Payton? I think if coach would have made one more run we would be higher up the polls than this and a legitimate SB contender.

I surprised the Falcons are #32.
They won’t be that bad.
Oh they straight up mismanaged the start of their offseason, and then very obviously punted the 2022 season.

They will be considerably worse than last year, dont know if that nets them the worst record, but it easily could.

They also took the 4th best WR in the draft off the board before any of the other receivers.

I surprised the Falcons are #32.
They won’t be that bad.

Wouldn't shock me to see them tank to try and get Stroud or Young. They seem so far away from being competitive. They had a nice draft but i doubt they see the fruits of that until they get a QB and some leaders.

Wouldn't shock me to see them tank to try and get Stroud or Young. They seem so far away from being competitive. They had a nice draft but i doubt they see the fruits of that until they get a QB and some leaders.
There you go. Now your getting it. I'm going make a thread about this one day and expose them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom