Tweet/s Updated Rapoport Tweet on Brees (Post Second Medical Opinion) (1 Viewer)

I believe his return date will be determined on how well Winston or Hill perform as his fill in. If the team continues to win as they did under Bridgewater last season then I see him being out 4 weeks. That being said as I’ve mentioned before this is Drew and if he’s ready to play he’ll be out there sooner.

OK...😉. You sure about that? He was signed for this year only!
Perfect timing. This was gonna be Brees’ last year. The next few games are gonna be a nice sneak preview of the Saints post Brees.

Perfect timing. This was gonna be Brees’ last year. The next few games are gonna be a nice sneak preview of the Saints post Brees.

This is where I am on this. We need the defense to keep balling and stay healthy more than anything else, IMO.

Last edited:
Yeah, no way he takes 5 to 6 weeks like another poster said. He came back after 5 weeks with a torn ligament which takes much longer to heal then bones.

I think the only way it takes that long is if there is something additional going one besides the ribs. IIRC, hee did have a shoulder before this happened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom