Tweet/s Updated Rapoport Tweet on Brees (Post Second Medical Opinion) (1 Viewer)

I can see him coming back for the Chiefs game. That'll give him 4 weeks to heal.
Yeah thats definitely the one game we need Drew for. I think all the other games before that are very winnable, the Saints just have go continue to play how they are playing, particularly on defense and stay healthy as possible.

I can see him coming back for the Chiefs game. That'll give him 4 weeks to heal.

I think this was a reasonable timeline for us even before we knew his injuries. Yes, the Falcons 2x in four games is tough, but overall, these four games are manageable.

And all things considered, the Vikings game is more important than the KC game.

Well at least we some clarity on Brees's injury. He'll be out at least 2 weeks and then evaluate his injury to see if he will be out longer. I believe at least 5-6 weeks before he'll be ready to come back.
If Winston does as well as i believe he can do, no need to Bring Brees back until Chiefs or Eagles game the earliest to work out any wrinkles before Chiefs game.

One thing i did notice. The running game opened up with Winston in the game. Hopefully the Saints take advantage accordingly.

Last edited:
Ok, we got this. Payton’s genius comes out in times like these. I’m excited to see how this plays out.

This is why I haven't lost faith. It's not so much that I have faith in Winston or Hill, I have faith in Sean Payton. He's going to do everything he possibly can to win football games. He knows what his QBs can and cannot do. He's going to play to their strengths and coach smart.

I can honestly say there is no coach in football I'd rather have for this situation we're facing right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom