Tweet/s Updated Rapoport Tweet on Brees (Post Second Medical Opinion) (1 Viewer)

so lets say he misses both atl games and the den game. how does the cold affect his injuries? like @philly, will shortness of breath be worse in the cold considering the injuries he's just now getting over? if so, then i can see vs KC being his first game back.

I think this was a reasonable timeline for us even before we knew his injuries. Yes, the Falcons 2x in four games is tough, but overall, these four games are manageable.

And all things considered, the Vikings game is more important than the KC game.

Honestly, there is a silver lining of we have to play through KC without him. In case we see them again (yes please) we would be a completely different team.

Will be interesting to see how Jameis performs post LASIK eye surgery. Could have been his main issue with throwing INTs. #1 pick has to do his thing now. Let's go...

I bet he’s back in 3 weeks. Remember this is Drew and not any regular pro football player.

Will how many TD passes Tommy throws over the next 2 weeks be a motivational factor for Drew? Lol

He looked skittish Sunday. Hopefully it was just nerves.

He appeared solid at first, but then the 49ers began mixing up the pre-snap looks (as shown on Fox), and Winston started to struggle.

But I think it's really such a limited set of plays in a game where he wasn't expected to play. I'm very curious to see how he looks when Sean has designed a game plan around Winston's skills and weaknesses.

I can see him coming back for the Chiefs game. That'll give him 4 weeks to heal.

exactly what I’m thinking as well. 4-5 weeks and back a game or two before playoffs to get ready for a run at the title.

Well at least we some clarity on Brees's injury. He'll be out at least 2 weeks and then evaluate his injury to see if he will be out longer. I believe at least 5-6 weeks before he'll be ready to come back.
Agreed, and our OL coach need to train the OL on how to pick up stunts.

I know that everyone is looking forward to our game with the chiefs and want Drew back for that game. We all have it circled on their calendar, but it's the NFC games that will be the most important ones. Atlanta x2, Carolina, Minnesota and Philly are the big ones. 3 of those NFC games are likely Winston's games and the outcome of the games will play a big role in the NFC playoff picture.

I know that everyone is looking forward to our game with the chiefs and want Drew back for that game. We all have it circled on their calendar, but it's the NFC games that will be the most important ones. Atlanta x2, Carolina, Minnesota and Philly are the big ones. 3 of those NFC games are likely Winston's games and the outcome of the games will play a big role in the NFC playoff picture.

I think it may also figure into the equation how the Saints competition for the #1 seed and the Bucs do over the next few weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom