Upgraded our season tickets this year, section 142 on the 50! (1 Viewer)

Cooganfootball

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Super excited to move down to row 2 on the Saints sideline and get access to the Bunker Club, we already have additional tickets in 339 that get Loge Club access which is a great experience in itself. For those of you in the bunker club is it really that nice for the chunk of $$?? I sat down there years ago, but it was for a random game and I couldn't remember how it was.

Soooo excited for training camp to get here.

Also, huge shout-out to the ticket office and Anthony Parilla, he's a true pro and is great at his job and I'm lucky to have him as my "Saints guy" for sure!

Super excited to move down to row 2 on the Saints sideline and get access to the Bunker Club, we already have additional tickets in 339 that get Loge Club access which is a great experience in itself. For those of you in the bunker club is it really that nice for the chunk of $$?? I sat down there years ago, but it was for a random game and I couldn't remember how it was.

Soooo excited for training camp to get here.

Also, huge shout-out to the ticket office and Anthony Parilla, he's a true pro and is great at his job and I'm lucky to have him as my "Saints guy" for sure!
Anthony is my rep as well. After several over the years for both the Pelicans/Hornets and Saints, Anthony is one of the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom