Upset special? (1 Viewer)

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I have a hunch, that a team will surprise everybody just about and steal a sure victory from a well known front runner team....this will not be between the Saints & Phins....I have seen some of the experts picking the Phins, and expecting a letdown from the Saints....

What I mean is a total surprise....a team will travel and then beat one of the sure favorite teams.....just as the Raiders did it last week against the Eagles. A total surprise!

I think the Giants will lose their second game in a row!.....they're primed for a huge surprise.....everybody is picking them to win against the Cards......and they might be in for a rude awakening. Last week the Cards totally destroyed the Seahawks in their own house......to me that means the Cards are playing good football. Its very hard to win in Seattle, and it would be a total shock if they beat the Giants!

Its just a hunch, but its a strong feeling that the Giants are not as good as many people think..... a loss against the Cards will open many eyes!

I have a hunch, that a team will surprise everybody just about and steal a sure victory from a well known front runner team....this will not be between the Saints & Phins....I have seen some of the experts picking the Phins, and expecting a letdown from the Saints....

What I mean is a total surprise....a team will travel and then beat one of the sure favorite teams.....just as the Raiders did it last week against the Eagles. A total surprise!

I think the Giants will lose their second game in a row!.....they're primed for a huge surprise.....everybody is picking them to win against the Cards......and they might be in for a rude awakening. Last week the Cards totally destroyed the Seahawks in their own house......to me that means the Cards are playing good football. Its very hard to win in Seattle, and it would be a total shock if they beat the Giants!

Its just a hunch, but its a strong feeling that the Giants are not as good as many people think..... a loss against the Cards will open many eyes!

I also have a feeling the Giants were going to lose, but not because of how good the cards have been playing. The giants seem so stuck up the @#! whooping we gave, i'm not sure they've gotten over it yet.

I have a hunch, that a team will surprise everybody just about and steal a sure victory from a well known front runner team....this will not be between the Saints & Phins....

Aww I love you man but thread title + this smell like shocker post.

Ok I will give you benfit of doubt. My bad you win and so will the Saints. This thread suddenly smell much better, kind of like Captain Crunch cereal.

I do the Cardinals travel? I bet that a team from the West don't often win a game when they play a game on the East coast.

I'm going to go with Washington at home against Philadelphia.

I will certainly be pulling for the Cards. The arrogance of the Giants players at refusing to accept that they had lost to a better team in the Saints really irked me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom