Upset weekend (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

moar bink ball
Reaction score
This weekend proved to be a difficult one in my pick em leagues, from often overrated USC's loss to the defending Super Bowl champs' undoing in Chicago. After Miami pounded Georgia Tech Thursday, 3 more top 25 teams lost to unranked ones. The Jets topped The pats. Is Sanchez the real deal? Or are the Pats on the way down?

The titians playoff hopes are already slim going 0 - 2 after the texans escape with a close win on the road. Green Bay lost to a Bengals team many thought would be inept. San Fran is off to a surprising start as they topple the Seahawks after Hasselback goes down with a rib injury.

One thing is clear however, the Saints are scary good. With the offseason addition of Sharper and previous years acquitisions begining to pan out (Greer, Young, Meachum, et al.) the sky is the limit.

Drew brees, the most underrated player in any sport, is slowly begining to get publicity as he keeps putting up stellar performances week in and out. The saints will be battle-tested come playoff time having a difficult schedule in a difficult season.

When the Saints are winning the NFC championship by more than 2 touchdowns, I will be there, in the superdome.

I asked this question several months ago, and I am now convinced the question is answered.

This is the best team the Saints have ever fieled.
This is our year.

Last edited:
It certainly is exciting. In our department meeting today our boss was talking about the cowboys loss, everyone knows I am a huge saints fan. I got a few looks and grins and I just sat there with a chit eating grin on my face.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom