Urban Meyer says he would “absolutely” take the Cowboys job (1 Viewer)

There you go.... Garrett will be fired no matter the outcome. You know Jerry is waiting for the opportunity to hire a big name couch out there. Payton would be his choice if he wants it. But he isn't going anywhere. Hearing Myers is willing to take that job...... Jerry is not going to waste that opportunity. If not then Myers might take other jobs that will really pay him. There is like 10 teams willing to pay Myers right now.

Jerry can’t help himself. Ever since Jimmy Johnson he’s been looking for another hot college coach to take the HC gig.

I still think Lincoln Riley is gonna take the job.

LOL, this is not true....I heard the interview live and he was speaking for Lincoln Riley. The writer is purposefully decieving people or didn't hear the interview himself and is being made a fool of.

As in "If I'm Lincoln Riley that's the one job I would absolutely take in the NFL"

LOL, this is not true....I heard the interview live and he was speaking for Lincoln Riley. The writer is purposefully decieving people or didn't hear the interview himself and is being made a fool of.

As in "If I'm Lincoln Riley that's the one job I would absolutely take in the NFL"

So you think he would take it if he were Lincoln Riley but he wouldn’t take it if he were Urban Meyer...which he is.

Can someone superimpose his face on the other Urban Cowboy please.

Related image

So you think he would take it if he were Lincoln Riley but he wouldn’t take it if he were Urban Meyer...which he is.

I can only tell you what he was referencing, not what he didn't. Coplin didn't ask if he would personally take the job, but once the interview was over Colin did mention Urban Meyer has told him in the past he's a College Coach and has no desire to Coach in the NFL. Take it for what it's worth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom