Urgent help required (1 Viewer)

Irish Saint

SURVIVORBOWL 8 CHAMPION
Reaction score
Please help me!! Im trying to watch the game on the net!!!
I have downloaded the sopcast player from sopcast.com & i entered streamednfl.com & clicked the link to the saints v bengals game. i have linked to the game but my picture is all tye dyed if you know what i mean. What have i done wrong or what can i do to get a better picture? Help, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can hear the game but the picture is all pschycedelic. help!!! Sound perfect just picture is very pixellated.

all i can say is did you download the newest one? sorry you got the problem. man horn just blow it up with a 72 yrd play.

Yeah i got the newest one, version 1.0.1 This is surreal, i can see the game but its like watching a rainbow being chased by several bowls of jelly with a circus of shapes thrown in for good measure. Just saw the Brees interception on first & goal. Damn...........

Sorry i know i posted above on this but can anyone help me with the above colour problem or does anyone else get it with sopcast?. I could hear the game fine but the colour was so intense. It was liike the sixties man!.......
It was just very frustrating toi look at, sound fine though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom