Urinal etiquette (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You would think guys would know urinal etiquette. Evidently not. I am waiting for plane at airport and went to relieve myself. There was a row of five empty urinals in an empty bathroom and I properly proceeded to urinal position one.

So a guy then comes in, with spots 2,3,4 and 5 open and parks himself at position 2, right next to me. WTH? This is clear breach of urinal etiquette. He should go to 5. 3 would be okay too. 2 should be last option.

Then he commits etiquette breach number two. He starts talking to me about LSU game. WTH? I don’t want to chat with a guy I don’t know who has his business in his hand. Am I wrong about this?

Then comes the major breach. I am pretty sure the guy peeked. It wasn’t like he was hitting on me, it was more a size and flow competition I think. No matter the motive, come on man, peeking is not cool.

Some people must be raised by wolves or something. You would think urinal etiquette rules would come naturally. Occupy the far urinal, no chatting and no peeking. Am I wrong on this?:shrug:

urinal etiquette

Wowzers. A trifecta of urinal etiquette rule breakage. I don't think I've ever seen or heard about that.

Overheard in Death Valley:

An LSU fan finishes peeing and heads for the door. The 'Bama fan says, "At 'Bama, they teach us to wash our hands after we piss." The LSU fan replies, "At LSU, they teach us not to piss on our hands."

What airport? i hope you say either BR or MSY.

or you are wearing Purple and Gold ( or some other LSU identifying marker )

#5 might be one of those low urinals, in which case #4/#3 would get elevated. I'd probably go #3, because #4 would put a third person necessarily next to a person.

[edit]: Dude was talking to you and peeking too? The heck?!

#5 might be one of those low urinals, in which case #4/#3 would get elevated. I'd probably go #3, because #4 would put a third person necessarily next to a person.

[edit]: Dude was talking to you and peeking too? The heck?!
why you gotta discriminate against the low urinals?

Then he commits etiquette breach number two. He starts talking to me about LSU game. WTH? I don’t want to chat with a guy I don’t know who has his business in his hand. Am I wrong about this?

i don't even want to talk to people i know when i am in the bathroom

bathroom = quiet time

Funny Urinal story.....whilst at the movie, natured called so I went to the head. Like the O.P. the urinal row (4 urinals) were empty. I posted up in the #1 slot. A movie must have just let out because right behind me a guy goes into slot #3 and then another into #4 and then right next to me in #2 someone came in. With all eyes forward and all stalls occupied I hear the guy next to me say, "Hey, nice C*#K!!". I cut it off in mid stream, zipped it up and turned to see my good buddy in stall #2 there smiling and laughing. The other 2 guys had no clue but they were in panic mode and turned and got the heck out of there. Funny, but not funny!!

Wait??? There is a Stalker forum?:shades:

giphy.gif

You would think guys would know urinal etiquette. Evidently not. I am waiting for plane at airport and went to relieve myself. There was a row of five empty urinals in an empty bathroom and I properly proceeded to urinal position one.

So a guy then comes in, with spots 2,3,4 and 5 open and parks himself at position 2, right next to me. WTH? This is clear breach of urinal etiquette. He should go to 5. 3 would be okay too. 2 should be last option.

Then comes the major breach. I am pretty sure the guy peeked. It wasn’t like he was hitting on me, it was more a size and flow competition I think. No matter the motive, come on man, peeking is not cool.

Some people must be raised by wolves or something. You would think urinal etiquette rules would come naturally. Occupy the far urinal, no chatting and no peeking. Am I wrong on this?:shrug:

Yes, going to urinal #2 is a violation. Only possible exception is if the urinals have walls between them. Then I'd let it slide to talk sports, and only if you were wearing some gear that showed you were an LSU fan or whatever.

Talking.. usually should be reserved to people you know. But, the rule is equal footing. If you're both at the urinal you can talk. if you're both at the sink washing hands, you can talk. But no other combination. And never from the stall. And if you do talk at the urinal, eyes straight ahead at all times.

Last part.. yeah... no excuse.

In general, for men, you go to the rest room, do your business, wash up, leave. It's not a social visit.

Women, that's a whole different thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom