Urinal etiquette (1 Viewer)

Ok here is what you encountered.

A guy raised by all women. No real male influence in his life.

That is the same dude that has a horrible handshake.

The things you described should have been fixed by any and I mean any male influence.

I knew a guy once with the worst handshake in the world. I mean forking bad. I can remember at least 6 men in my life when I was young explain to me how important it was in life.

It bugged the crap out of me. So over some beers figured out his dad died in Vietnam. Grew up with Mom and Aunt in grandmothers house. Bingo this sheet makes sense now.

This is just my hunch also because I have never been with a woman that did not want to have a conversation out of a bathroom door. Even if she could not come up with a thing to say for hours everything she ever had to say came up as soon as her arse hit the seat.

Me and my brother do lunch at different places on a regular basis. We went to this pizza place a few months ago and before we leave I have to hit the head. My brother says "wait until you check out the urinal" as I'm heading in. I'm 6'1 so I'm not small in stature. I get in there and start taking care of business but can't quit laughing. These were the tallest urinals I'd ever seen. I'm on my tip toes trying to pee into this thing and it's still several inches taller than I can hit. Now listen.....the first part of the stream was dead money. It was those last few seconds that I thought I lost a kidney on trying to make the bucket and the whole time having burning calves from the tip toe thing.

I don't walk into the bathroom looking to start a conversation, but I'm not going to stare at the wall silently if I have something to say. I never understood why holding your junk in your hand and someone speaking to you is a faux pas. We're all guys. We all have the same equipment. We all need to relieve ourselves. Nothing to be stressed about.

I don't walk into the bathroom looking to start a conversation, but I'm not going to stare at the wall silently if I have something to say. I never understood why holding your junk in your hand and someone speaking to you is a faux pas. We're all guys. We all have the same equipment. We all need to relieve ourselves. Nothing to be stressed about.

But would your first choice be urinal #2?

When there're urinal dividers but the dividers are at just a low enough height so that an average man can still get a look at the penis of the pisser next to him, that's bad urinal construction etiquette.

Just install the dang divider up a foot higher. I don't need to see the face of the man pissing next to me, and I don't need him to be able to see my head either.

But would your first choice be urinal #2?

I think the sequence should be clear. First man up goes to 1. Next man takes position 5. Third man goes to 3. Next man up can take 2 or 4.

It’s not rocket science. I think most guys get it.

As for chatting, I don’t think you direct chat anyone. Now if you are in crowded bathroom at Saints game and you want to yell out go Saints or screw the falcons to everyone in the bathroom in general, that’s fine.

These are common sense rules. The chat rule I suppose can be relaxed if you see someone you know in the bathroom, so long as you didn’t go in together.

It’s perfectly fine for your date to ask another girl if she wants to go to the bathroom. But if you were out at a restaurant with, for instance, MLU, you wouldn’t ask him to come along if you needed to pee. And vice versa, I hope.

Hey it’s the guy from Urinal #2!!

Seriously, if you think those are the only two explanations then perhaps you were raised by wolves.

I was guessing. There are other reasons to meltdown over another guy tinkling next to you? Need more info

I think the sequence should be clear. First man up goes to 1. Next man takes position 5. Third man goes to 3. Next man up can take 2 or 4.

It’s not rocket science. I think most guys get it.

As for chatting, I don’t think you direct chat anyone. Now if you are in crowded bathroom at Saints game and you want to yell out go Saints or screw the falcons to everyone in the bathroom in general, that’s fine.

These are common sense rules. The chat rule I suppose can be relaxed if you see someone you know in the bathroom, so long as you didn’t go in together.

It’s perfectly fine for your date to ask another girl if she wants to go to the bathroom. But if you were out at a restaurant with, for instance, MLU, you wouldn’t ask him to come along if you needed to pee. And vice versa, I hope.
I would look you directly in the eye and ask "So, come here often?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom