Us vs. Them (1 Viewer)

hooha23

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Lets give the media team folks prepping videos for the dome some material! You know they are checking SR!

For those that don't know, "Us vs. Them" this is one of the audience attention segments that they do in the dome. It always shows things in a particular category that we have in Louisiana (Us) and things that they have in the opposing team's area (them).

For example, if the category is "Street Parties", they may show a beautiful picture of Champions Square or a Mardi Gras parade as compared to a bleh picture of the Carolina Motor Speedway with tank tops and drunkards.

I will go first.

"Fans"

Us:

d07ec9682957e675bf052b22d37f8949.jpg

tmg-article_tall;jpeg_quality=20.jpg

new-orleans-shows-love-for-marcus-williams-b96e7da3dd5d0fe4.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Them:

Sports Illustrated voted MOST HATED FAN BASE: EAGLES (2015)

Bloodied fan arrested at tailgating brawl with cops before Eagles championship game (2018)

vetlosesleg.png

How New Orleans celebrates: super bowl parade on Mardi Gras floats

How Philly celebrates : fan eats horse manure

You can have that Muffaletta, but scrap meat & Cheese Whiz will NEVER compare to a Shrimp Po Boy!

On no planet or alternate universe is a Philly Cheesesteak even close to a shrimp po boy much less a muffaletta!!
I hate to say it, but Philly Cheese > Shrimp Po' Boy. Philly Cheese is arguably the best sandwich ever invented. A muffuletta, is a gem in its own right. I made some for a party once and my friend, who became pregnant later, said, "As soon as I have this baby, I want that sandwich. I want baby in one arm and sandwich in the other." Muffulettas change lives.

I hate to say it, but Philly Cheese > Shrimp Po' Boy. Philly Cheese is arguably the best sandwich ever invented. A muffuletta, is a gem in its own right. I made some for a party once and my friend, who became pregnant later, said, "As soon as I have this baby, I want that sandwich. I want baby in one arm and sandwich in the other." Muffulettas change lives.
We just will have to agree to disagree on that one?

On no planet or alternate universe is a Philly Cheesesteak even close to a shrimp po boy much less a muffaletta!!
I gotta agree. I've had Philly Cheesesteaks in Philly, and and Oyster/Shrimp poboys at Acme Oyster House. It ain't even close. Whodat!

You can have that Muffaletta, but scrap meat & Cheez Whiz will NEVER compare to a Shrimp Po Boy!
fify :hihi:
Cheez Whiz and peanut butter on crackers was my late-night munchie in college.

Cheez Whiz cannot be mentioned in the same breath with oyster/shrimp poboys

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom