Us vs Them (1 Viewer)

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I usually enjoy this little time-out segment in the dome, but this week was a bit lame. More importantly, why play the clip in the 4th quarter while we are down 2 scores? The timing was SO awkward.

It was actually a good one. One that would have erupted the Dome had our team shown up Sunday. You can’t blame the technical team for not thinking we were going to be embarrassed Sunday.

Had the Saints actually played like the Saints, that Us vs Them would have been an epic one. But since we decided to play like crap, it fell very, very flat. It was yet another loss on top of the on the field loss we were already taking.

I thought a lot of the production was awkwardly placed Sunday.

The salute to service stuff right before our defense takes the field was an example of poor placement. You’re asking the crowd for two totally different responses.

I thought it was good, just not in the mood for it at that point in the game. Wish they would do it around first tv timeout of 2nd half.

Most people around me didn’t get the part about trolling. They obviously had no clue about the Falcons complaints last year.

I thought a lot of the production was awkwardly placed Sunday.

The salute to service stuff right before our defense takes the field was an example of poor placement. You’re asking the crowd for two totally different responses.

Sunday was a blur but are you referring to the videos of Murray and (I think) Jordan speaking?

Sunday was a blur but are you referring to the videos of Murray and (I think) Jordan speaking?

Yeah. There might have been a few other concepts, but yeah. At one point, the video was still playing while Atlanta was about to snap the ball. We were getting heart felt golf claps while we needed hostility. Play that stuff before an offensive drive.

Yeah. There might have been a few other concepts, but yeah. At one point, the video was still playing while Atlanta was about to snap the ball. We were getting heart felt golf claps while we needed hostility. Play that stuff before an offensive drive.

I thought so. Yes! It was so frustrating! My sister (her first time at the dome) kept asking me why the videos were still lingering while action was happening. Lol Very misplaced.

I thought so. Yes! It was so frustrating! My sister (her first time at the dome) kept asking me why the videos were still lingering while action was happening. Lol Very misplaced.

It’s kind of funny because I thought that the dome had been VERY good at placing songs and segments this year. I wonder if the usual guy/girl was sick or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom