USA Sitcom Map (2 Viewers)

Who the heck in Louisiana is watching True Blood??? didn't that show end like 3-4 years ago??

I know, or think at least, that it was filmed in Louisiana, but they have some of the worst "Louisiana" accents I have ever heard. Granted I only have seen bits and pieces of the show, but every thing I saw of it was pretty terrible.
That is embarrassing.

Props to Kansas for watching Parks and Rec. That is one of the best and most underrated shows ever. We need to stream more of that instead of freakin True Blood!??? :angryrazz:

At first blush I'm more than a little skeptical of that map, given that every state has a different "favorite" program. And, um, Grace and Frankie is the most streamed program in Oklahoma? (The accompanying article gives no real info about how these results were generated beyond saying they looked at Google Trends.)

Who the heck in Louisiana is watching True Blood??? didn't that show end like 3-4 years ago??

I know, or think at least, that it was filmed in Louisiana, but they have some of the worst "Louisiana" accents I have ever heard. Granted I only have seen bits and pieces of the show, but every thing I saw of it was pretty terrible.
That is embarrassing.

first few seasons True Blood was real good - but i have never seen a show fall off more than it did - it became one of the worst shows i've ever seen

Just dropping this here. I never realized GoT or True Blood were Sci-Fi.

Fantasy and horror (not sure if True Blood really counts as "horror," but, vampires, so there ya go) often get lumped in w/sci-fi for some reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom